Awesome Functionality QA Tester
We are looking for awesome candidates that are passionate about video games and are looking to turn all those past hours spent gaming into the start of a brand new career.
What our amazing testers do every day: They save the video game universe from buggy games that drive all levels of gamers crazy. (It is a heavy task, but we know YOU can help us do it)
How does one save the gaming universe from buggy games, you ask? Well, our testers save the gamers universe by:
- Being dedicated to their work and wanting to help make amazing games even better.
- Working as part of a team with their team-leader and colleagues
- Following one of our 2 day training sessions.
Skills / Attributes mostly recognized in our band of Awesome Video game testers:
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure, like most superheroes do.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to adapt to variable tasks while maintaining top quality time management.
- Knowledge\experience with console, PC and Mobile hardware.
- Knowledge of various games and genres.
- Avid gamer and strong gaming ability/skills.
- DES (high school) and over 18.
The ideal candidate knows how to have fun while working in a young, fast paced environment while remaining professional!
ALL work is done in our Montreal offices, no remote work is possible. Only retained candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Good luck!Apply now!