German (Video Games) Proofreader, localization specialist
We are currently looking for amazing German linguistic specialists for video game testing. If you are passionate about your language, customer service and hopefully video games, here is your dream job! APPLY NOW!!
One of the perks of working with the Keywords/Babel/Enzyme/Alchemic Dream group is the opportunity to start your career in the video game industry!
Our idea of the ideal candidate:
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Can legally work in Canada.
- Have pertinent knowledge of your native language (German) and the culture.
- Must be able to stay focus and sit for several hours in front of a screen.
- Is comfortable using current technologies (Computers, touch screen devices, gaming consoles).
- Has a strong interest in gaming however it it not necessary.
- Previous experience is not required but appreciated.
What is the work like?
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Verifying linguistic and localized content
- Recommending changes when needed
- Writing bug reports
- Provide minor translations
- Using the applications or the video game sent by the client.
We offer a variety of perks throughout the week: free healthy snacks, free tea & coffee on Fridays, office parties and monthly contests. We also have multiple offices around the world which can open the door to working in other countries.
Contracts are on-call and/or project-based contracts.
The chosen candidate must be able to legally work in Canada.
Please make sure that all your contact information is up-to-date and included on your CV or your cover letter. Only retained candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!Apply now!