Linguistic Game Tester – Special projects (Various languages)
We are currently looking for a variety of amazing candidates to fill various linguistic positions for special projects starting in the new year. If you are passionate about your language, customer service and hopefully video games, APPLY NOW!!
Here is a list of languages we are hiring for:
One of the perks of working with the Keywords/Babel/Enzyme group is the opportunity to start your career in the video game industry!
Our ideal candidate:
– Must be 18 years or older.
– Can legally work in Canada.
– Have pertinent knowledge of your native language & the culture.
– Must be able to stay focused and sit for several hours in front of a screen.
– Is comfortable using current technologies (Computers, touch screen devices, gaming consoles).
– Has a strong interest in gaming however it is not necessary.
– Previous experience is not required but appreciated.
What is the work like:
Tasks include: replying to emails, writing bug reports, using the applications or the video game sent by the client.
We offer a variety of perks throughout the week: free healthy snacks, free tea & coffee on Fridays, office parties and monthly contests. We also have multiple offices around the world which can open the door to working in other countries.
This project is for 6 – 8 weeks. Temporary relocation help is available when needed.
The chosen candidate must either be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a Temporary Foreign Worker with an Open Work permit.
Please note only retained candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 12 months.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!Apply now!