Proofreader (Japanese) – testing and quality control
Save the world of video games from all manner of linguistic mistakes that dare to threaten the quality of the best games on the planet. Embark on an epic quest that we could only complete with your help!
- Explore localized video games, identifying and reporting all text-related issues.
- Check texts for consistency and recommend changes where necessary.
- Perform minor translations.
- Ensure subtitles match the audio tracks.
- Have a sharp eye.
Do you have what it takes?
- Experience in a similar position (an asset).
- Proficiency in Japanese and English (spoken and written).
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while managing your time efficiently.
- Comfortable with digital technologies (computers, video game consoles, touchscreens).
- An interest in the video game industry.
- Experience in a relevant or related field.
KWS Montreal is the flagship studio of the Keywords group, an international service provider in the video game industry.